Triads and Chords

Ib - 1st inversion (第一轉位)

V - Dominant (屬音)

I - Tonic (主音)

II - Supertonic (上主音)

Ic - 2nd inversion (第二轉位)

IV - Subdominant (下屬音)

VI - Submediant (下中音)

IIb - Supertonic, 1 st inversion (上主音第一轉位)

V7 - Dominant 7th

Triads can be built on each degree of the major and minor scales, e.g. in C major -

圖片參考:http://f20.yahoofs.com/hkblog/Tz__DOT__WjEmWHwXGmw...

They take their names from the degrees of the scale on which they are based: the triad on the tonic (key-note) is the 'tonic triad'; the triad on the dominant is the 'dominant triad'; and so on. As a shorthand device they are also referred to by roman numerals: I, II, III, IV, VI, VII for tonic, supertonic, mediant etc. The triads on I, IV and V are known as the 'primary' triads because, as will be explained in the next chapter, the chords derived from them have a particular importance.Triads are classified as major, minor, augmented or diminished. A major triad consists of a major 3rd and a perfect 5th; a minor triad of a minor 3rd and a perfect 5th; a diminished triad of a minor 3rd and a diminished 5th; and an augmented triad of a major 3rd and an augmented 5th. From the last music example above it can been seen that in a major key the triads on I, IV and V are major; those on II, III and VI are minor; while the triad on VII is diminished.In a minor key the tonic triad (I) is always minor, but triads on all the other degrees of the scale are variable because of the alternative forms of the 6th and

2010-09-16 00:32:28 補充:

Cb---G---C

D---Cc---G---C

F---C---G---C

A---F---C

Cb---C---G

Db---G7---A

2010-09-16 21:47:39 補充:

1---I = Tonic (key-note) 主音

2---II = Supertonic 上主音

3---III = Mediant 中音

4---IV = Subdominant 下屬音

5---V = Dominant 屬音

6---VI = Submediant 下中音

2010-09-16 21:48:30 補充:

7---VII = Leading note leading note 導音( or subtonic, the flattened leading note in

melodic minor 或下主音,下行旋律小調的第七音)

Ia = Root position 根音位置

Ib = 1st inversion 第一轉位

Ic = 2nd inversion 第二轉位

資料來源: THE AB GUIDE TO MUSIC THEORY, 樂理, 樂理
  • 9 年 前

最常見例子:

C -> G/B -> Am -> C/G -> F -> C/E -> Dm -> G -> C

e.g. Canon in D, 用以上Chord就彈到

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。