Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名
匿名 發問於 娛樂及音樂電影 · 1 十年前

Rambo 5( 20點!!!!!! )

史泰龍會唔會拍Rambo 5 架?

會嘅話幾時拍?

有冇官方網站呀??

更新:

( 中文 )

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

......99%唔拍Rambo 5.........

RAMBO 5 Not Happening

Sylvester Stallone says Rambo is Done.By Jarrod Sarafin May 02, 2010

It seems that Sylvester Stallone's plans to bring about another Rambo adventure has changed dramatically. Just a few months after a fifth adventure was confirmed--revolving around the iconic character saving a kidnap victim from Mexican drug kingpins--the director has told Empire that the franchise is "done."

"I think Rambo's pretty well done. I don't think there'll be any more. I'm about 99% sure, " he told the magazine in the latest issue. "I was going to do it. I said I'd never talk about this, but I feel that with Rocky Balboa, that character came complete circle. He went home. But for Rambo to go on another adventure might be, I think, misinterpreted as a mercenary gesture and not necessary. I don't want that to happen."Sly is "very happy with the last Burmese episode, because I didn't pull any punches on it. I wanted it to be what civil war really is - rough. You can't candy coat it, and where do you go from there? So that's [Rambo V] going to go."

2010-09-19 21:58:41 補充:

原文是英文訪問,大概是史泰龍覺得第4集結尾Rambo已回家,是最好了。紅字是他表示"我想不會再有。我九成九肯定。"

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。