2. body check會check d咩?
5. green card係咪會寄去美國住址?
- GaryLv 71 十年前最愛解答
1. As the fact that you can't really fake a birth certificate, they will focus on the questions they have answered on the DS-230, as well as the documents provided.
2. The medical examination makes sure that you have no transmittable disease, as well as meeting the immunization requirement.
3. Yes unless documents are missing.
4. It takes up to 14 days to issue the visa. After that, you are free to go.
5. Technically yes. But the Permanent Resident Card will not be mailed until they have reported to the U.S.
- ?Lv 71 十年前
what you mean about that ^^^^
they will question mostly basic from your application items.
body check up is physical health check up, x ray and blood check.
after interview, you should " feel " you pass or not.
yes, green card will mail to you after you landed in USA. ( it takes about 2 to 6 months )