Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

呀月 發問於 科學及數學生物學 · 1 十年前

胚胎幹細胞embryonic stem cell的資料和評論

如題 : 我希望要一些關於

胚胎幹細胞 embryonic stem cell 的資料,評論和爭論

廿點~~感謝所有有心人士,謝~ :))))

更新:

你好呢! Benjamin

十分感謝你的回答,我知道英文版回答會較中文版回答困難!

你的資料十分貼題,正是我想要的。你能告訴我你的搜尋方法和這個資料的網址嗎?

你給了我 embryonic stem cells 的介紹和功用,你還能幫我搜尋一些評論和爭論嗎?

無言的感激~~~~

Thank you for your active participation!!!! :)))))))

更新 2:

我是第一介334的學生,需要讀通識的.

通識的其中一個單元是 public health ,

其中一個課題是 stem cells.

我了解其內容,但我想知道更多,所以決定在網上找,

實驗證明,我搜尋資料的速度和資料的實用性可以和蝸牛媲美的。

所以我放上來問了。

更新 3:

在學校的課堂中,有談論到 embryonic stem cells 的爭論,

例如有人認為 embryonic stem cells 可以造福人類,因其可 ‘’複製’’ 出器官。

又有人認為embryonic stem cells 有違道德,因為他們認為這等於殺了一個生命, since 人類不把 embryonic stem cells複製成器官的話,一個嬰兒將會出世。

這些就是我想要的爭論了,即意見,看法。

其實評論和爭論的意思沒太大的分別,即報章,雜誌,某人的看法。

你明白嗎?

謝 :)))))))

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

I think stem in greek (or latin) means origin, in plant, the flowers are originated from the "stem", in animal, stem cell mean the original cells! i.e. everything derive from this "stem"!

When fertilization take place a sperm and ovum join together and form a new cell. This is call a zygotes, or stem cell, or embryonic stem cell.

These cell will divide and eventually form the corresponding full grown animal.

when we are dealing with human ESC, each of these ESC could develop to human.

From this point most of what I said are speculation...

these ESC will divided into a cluster of cell and eventually specialize differentiation will take place where specific organ will develop.

e.g some of ESC will develop to hematopoietic stem cell, when it will further develops our blood/circulation system, the immune system and so on.

Also, ESC will develop to mesenchymal stem cell and it will further develop to form the structure and organ of the body.

As you can see, each ESC have the potential to develop into a human being, when we are dealing with ESC, it mean we are dealing with a potential human being, and here is the moral issue, that we have no right to play/conduct experiment upon human being, and it is forbidden to do so.

2010-05-27 18:42:44 補充:

well, english is a lot easier for me.

this is my knowledge, I get bit and piece from here and there, wiki is a good source, but usually it is long and windy.

2010-05-27 18:43:26 補充:

here is a good source for news in stem cell, I remember they have some link regarding ESC a few days ago, I think they have an internal search, may be you can start from there.

http://www.hongkongstemcell.com/c/e_marketupdate.p...

What kind of 評論和爭論? there are too many regarding stem cell..

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。