Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

Eshop 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

Urgent P/s help to check英文自我介紹

I will have an interview on this Wed morning , p/s kinldy help me to check the below message and correct me . Thanks a lot !!!!! :)

==========================================================

Good Afternoon XXXX,

First of all, thank you so much for giving me a chance for this interview.

My name is XXXX and I am XXyears old.

I was an employee of ( forwarder Co. ) , but I had worked as a Logistic Team Assistant in XXXXXX.,to handle all daily logistics activities, and support purchasing department Since July of 2000 yrs ( more than 2 years ) . Besides, I had been trained on SAP system there .

I have been working in an Electronics Company since Nov of 2002 yrs ( more than 7 yrs ) and now as a Senior Customer Services officer. My job duty is order and shipment follows up, communicate and price comparison with forwarders, and I also response for oversea customer inquiries, quotation and oversea customers and supervised shipping department performing duties .

Regarding my personality , I am hard working , responsibility, willing to learn people .

Though I have never come across working in forwarder before, nevertheless,

I shall try to the best of my ability and my experience if I be given a chance to do so, and

I therefore truly hope you will kindly consider my application for this job.

Please feel free contact me if you would like to know my further information .

Thank you again for your interview. Goodbye and have a good day.

Bye Bye .

2 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

(proof-read version)

Good Afternoon XXXX,

First of all, thank you so much for giving me a chance to introduce myself.

My name is XXXX and I am XXyears old.

I was an employee of ( forwarder Co. ) ,andI had worked as a Logistic Team Assistant in XXXXXX. for more than two years, handling all daily logistics activities, and supporting purchasing department. Besides, I had been trained on SAP system there .

I had also worked in an Electronics Company for more than 7 yrs . Now I am a Senior Customer Services officer. My main duties include: order and shipment follows up, communicate and price comparison with forwarders, and I am also responsible for oversea customer inquiries, quotation and oversea customers and supervising the work of the shipping department .

Regarding my personality , I am hard working , responsible, and I am willing to learn from other people.

Although I have little experience working in a forwarder,

I shall try my very best in carrying out my duties and am willing to work hard to gain more experiences if I am offered the job.

I should therefore be most grateful if you would sriously consider my application for this job.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to get further information about me.

Thank you again for the interview. Goodbye and have a good day.

• 1 十年前

Hello Johnny , thanks for you help.

Btw, I am still working in an electronics co., since nov of 2002 yrs. so what should to persent is better ? Thanks again .

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。