promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

Please help me do it

You are Louis Francois ,the marketing manager of a fruit supplier. You have received the above letter of complaint and are required to write a letter of adjustment You can use some of the phrases and expressions below as the basis for your letters,but ass extrapoints if necessary.

1.Acknowledge the complaint

Thank you for your letter dated..................

We have received your letter dated......complaining about.....

2.Explain the matter ,soothe the customer and promise to resolve the matter

our staff/look into the matter/probably/poor storage/transportation/send replacement strawberries/another shipping company/in three days/assure you/not happen again

3.End the letter with an appologetic tone

always try to ensure/highest quality/our fruits/hope the replacement strawberries/satisfactory if/ further difficulties/please contact/please accept/sincere apologies/sorry for the inconvenience/trouble caused

更新:

This is the the letterof complaint u have received

Dear Sir/Madam

ROTTEN STRAWBERRIES

I am writing to complain about some strawberries your company sent to me.

更新 2:

We ordered 500 boxes of French strawberries from your company on Friday ,February 23,2007.When we examine the strawberries dispatched by your staff last night, we found that most of them were rotten.

更新 3:

As our restaurant will have a grand opening in March,I would be grateful if you could send some replacement strawberries within this month .

Please give this matter your immediate attention.I hope to hear from you soon.

Your faithfully

Jean Franciso

更新 4:

I hope you see the the letterof complaint u have received and

then write the letter of adjustment .

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

Dear Jean,

Thank you for your letter. I like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences caused. Since strawberries are fresh fruit, it is very easy to get rotten within a short timeframe. Poor storage and slow transportation may contribute to this problem as well. I will send you the replacement in 3 days via the fastest shipping method. We highly appreciate your business, and we will ensure that our staffs pack the products in excellent condition. I guarantee you that this kind of incident will not happen again in the future. I sincerely hope that the replacement will satisfy your needs. Please feel free to contact me at XXXX-XXXX should you have further concerns.

Yours Faithfully,

Louis Francois

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
  • 1 十年前

but i donot know how to do

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 十年前

Y0533a32 : I think you 'd better do your homework by yourself carefully and then post it here for correction. In doing so, you may improve your writing skills.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。