- 1 十年前最愛解答
1. the RMB to businesses
In the long run, the revaluation of the Chinese macroeconomic structure, industrial competitiveness, economic growth, and commodity price system. While the short term, RMB on industry are divided into three types: first, due to large numbers of the foreign currency valuation held to assets or liabilities, typical air, electric power, Telecom three industries. Second, in a foreign currency valuation of assets, the impact of corporate profits. Foreign currency valuation of liabilities also will therefore decline, actually reducing the company's debt. By selling products, production cost structure is different.
2. the aviation industry: Exchange brings the short-term benefit of RMB to airline benefits just unrealized's growth, air industry overall trend does not change. Appreciation of aviation fuel, supplies and other costs will also enable all airlines generally benefit.
3. the limited impact of banking: total RMB on banks of five areas: that is, the balance of net, balance currency structure, income structure, capital adequacy and from customers and the indirect effects. RMB to the Bank's exchange rate losses that result in the Bank's net profit respectively. From income structure, the Renminbi will result in the banks of an exchange gain increased, rising foreign exchange financing risk. Renminbi appreciation on the impact of bank capital adequacy include (1) foreign currency assets reduce lead capital; (2) exchange rate risk, derivatives risk increases the market, thereby expanding the total risk assets.
2010-04-20 20:43:19 補充：
4. the household appliances: export earnings will long-term subject of RMB will adversely affect the appliance industry, from light to heavy are air conditioning, lighting, cell phones and TV and other child industry.
2010-04-20 20:43:50 補充：
Household enterprises in signing export orders generally take "closed contracts" (price determined) form, and thus the Renminbi on companies export profitability clearly negative effects.
2010-04-20 20:44:42 補充：
5. promote real estate: real estate prices of RMB can help improve the domestic and foreign investors in real estate needs and foreign demand effect is greater than the domestic demand effect.
2010-04-20 20:44:52 補充：
Renminbi appreciation can help improve the value of real estate inventory, which contribute to reducing construction costs. ue attention per share stock high,
2010-04-20 20:45:01 補充：
have a certain advantage funds and land. In addition to
exCompanies listed on the stock of assets you can have an opportunity to reassess dchange rate effects,
2010-04-20 20:45:06 補充：
the current real estate industry fundamentals are still depends on subsequent control policy trend. Real estate company development model transformation is a general trend, the original high return on investment capital will return.
- 1 十年前
1. RMB appreciation impact on all walks of life
The long run, RMB appreciation to China's macro-economic structure, industrial competitiveness, economic growth and commodity prices have a profound impact system. The short term, the impact of RMB appreciation on the industry is divided into three types: one, because large holders of foreign currency denominated assets or liabilities affected by the typical aviation, electricity, telecommunications, the three major sectors. Second, the depreciation of assets denominated in foreign currencies and affect corporate profits. Liabilities denominated in foreign currencies will decline, therefore, actually reduce the company's debt. Third, because of selling products, the cost of manufacturing different structures affected.
2. Aviation industry: short-term favorable exchange gains and losses
RMB appreciation on the benefits of airline growth of exchange gains and losses only, while the aviation industry as a whole trend has not changed. CAO brought appreciation, a decline in aircraft materials and other costs will also benefit from all the airlines in general.
3. Banking: a limited overall impact
RMB appreciation on the bank of five areas: the assets and liabilities net of assets and liabilities currency restructuring, income structure, capital adequacy ratio, as well as indirect effects from the customer. Appreciation of the RMB exchange rate losses on the bank, resulting in decreased net profit of banks. Judging from the revenue structure, revaluation of the RMB exchange rate will lead to increased earnings of the banks, foreign exchange increased financial risk. RMB appreciation on the capital adequacy ratio of banks, including (1) foreign currency assets and the depreciation of the capital reduction; (2) the exchange rate, and increased risk to increased risk of derivative products in the market, thereby expanding the total amount of risky assets.
2010-04-21 20:01:21 補充：