DS-3032 Immigrant petition
Last week, my sister (the petitioner) has received a letter from NVC informing her that the immigrant visa petition filed on behalf of me has arrived at the NVC for processing. She was requested to pay the Affidavit of Support (AOS) fee before NVC processing the petition. Also, the letter is enclosed with the DS-3032. I would like to ask-
1.What is the DS-3032 for?
2. when to sign it?
3. My sister advises me to choose her as the agent, complete and sign on the DS-3032 and return it to NVC before she pays the AOS fee. Is it more convenience to choose my sister as the agent for processing the immigrant visa petition?
3. Do I require to sign on DS-3032, when to sign is better (i.e. before my sister pays AOS fee or after my sister pays the AOS fee?
Till now, I haven't received any NVC letter yet.
Please let me have your honourable advice, Thanks.
- GaryLv 71 十年前最愛解答
1. DS-3032 is for appointing representatives. If you don't have anyone representing you in the immigration application, simply skip it.
2. As above.
3. The only difference is you will no longer receive any notices from NVC and even the U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong (but your sister will).
I will say no.
4. DS-3032 can be submitted at anytime during application.