Rainy
Lv 6
Rainy 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

visa for studying in uk

I am planning to go to UK for studying in end of June. The length of studying program will be last for 6 weeks. I know that I have to apply the visa first. So, what I need to perpare for applying visa?

Also, someone recommends that I should purchase the travel and medical insurance. Then, I can claim money if my digital camera is broken or I get injury in UK. I just worder how it cost and where can I purchase it in HK? My budget is $300. Is it enough to purchase this kind of insurance?

By the way, what are the scenic spots that I cannot miss? Does anyone can give me some suggestions?

更新:

There are typing errors. The correct spelling are prepare and wonder.

1 個解答

評分
  • Rex
    Lv 5
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

I am going to study at UK at the end of June. The length of the program will last for 6 weeks. I am understand that I have to apply for student Visa first. however, I have no Idea what, how and where can I apply the Student Visa?

Also, someone recommends that I should purchase the travel and medical insurance. Then, I can claim damage or injury during in UK. I just worder how it cost and where can I purchase it in HK? My budget is $300. Is it enough to purchase this kind of insurance?

By the way, what are the scenic spots that I couldn't miss? Does anyone can give me some suggestions?

2010-04-20 10:18:27 補充:

at the visa have to ask from the Britain Embassy because they had their contract Clinic that the body check only prove by those clinic. the insurance you can buy within you personal insurance in hk.

2010-04-20 10:18:36 補充:

just tell them you want to buy extra cover for when you in UK. of course if you study in UK you will have to buy OSHC which stand for Overseas Student Health Cover. the school will usual ask you to pay it with in the school fee. it is a health Insurance cover whole you in UK.

2010-04-20 10:18:42 補充:

There some sample the you can check it out for the place you might wish to go.

http://nyleve.pixnet.net/blog/category/1620166

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/fuhy1225/archive?l=f&id...

資料來源: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。