however = 但是 但為什麼它不是 連接詞 而是adv
however 怎樣地去形容 動詞?
- mwl_rLv 71 十年前最愛解答
1) He finished his homework quickly.
2) These flowers are very pretty.
3) She can dance quite beautifully.
however 怎去形容形動詞呢? 請看以下例句：
(1) However you like her, she doesn't like you.
(2) However he looks at it, it is going to be very expensive.
however 怎做連接詞呢? 請看以下例句：
1) She shouted at her younger brother loudly, however, she meant to
teach him to behave himself.
你說得對, 正如我上述所講, adverb除了用以形容動詞,還可以形容形容詞及另一個adverb.但請留意並非每個助動詞adverb也可用作連接詞。
本身就可用作助動詞adverb了。資料來源： simple English grammer
- 匿名1 十年前
- AhliuLv 41 十年前
- JcLv 71 十年前
However is an adverb of concession It is not like an ordinary adverb which is used to describe/ modify a verb. It is used as a connective, to state that the idea stated in the second sentence is not the same as that in the first one. It is used to link two ideas together. It is a connective or an adverbial.