- 喵肯兄Lv 71 十年前最愛解答
1. Problems are solved, (logic orders) they are interworked, unless the report S is more than 70%.
2. The following listed (classification codes), although we simply see from the surface, they are unable to be connected to the B's records table, but as your professional perspective, can we apply the (logic orders) listed on the right side below?
3. Up to now, as our past experience, if there is pattern A, there is no pattern B, contrary, they are not coexisted.
4. We still hope to comply to achieve the expecting requirment.
5. The following listed system board classification is the request that we want to, simply, that do not affect each other's daily work, and way to handle the relative data. Furthermore, we uploaded data are relatively late to issuance of the report D.
6. 1% to 99% is more advantageous for our overall benefits.
2010-03-30 11:23:42 補充：
1. All the logic orders are interlocked. The problem is solved, unless the report of S is more than 70%.
2010-03-30 11:24:12 補充：
. As the codes (A,B,C...) listed below, although after examining the surface, we cannot link the record tables of A and B, however, as our professional viewpoint, can the logic orders listed on the right side below be applyed?
2010-03-30 11:24:42 補充：
3. As our past experience, if the pattern A is existed, the pattern B is not existed, similarly, they are not coexisted.
4. Be hoped to be comply with our expected requirement.
2010-03-30 11:25:05 補充：
5. The system panel below is basically classifed by us as the clients' requirement, briefy, it is not affected the clients' routine works, each client has each own way to handle (and what) the relevant data. Moreover, we upload the data is later than you issue the report of D.
2010-03-30 11:25:22 補充：
6. The result of 1 to 99 is more profitable for all of us.資料來源： mkhy
- 1 十年前
全對!請幫忙。Thanks for your kind assistance^^
- 藍∮玲Lv 71 十年前
sorry, I can't 100% understand your writing. Please compare the following and rewrite them.
2010-03-30 09:52:19 補充：
- 匿名1 十年前
- 1 十年前
1. the issue is resolved, (logical order) is closely interwoven, unless S report more than 70%.
2. the following classification code), (though we simply on the surface, is not able to connect and B records table, but to your professional perspective, with the following right out of the (logical order) to form?
3. until now, to our past experience, there is A subsection, there is no b, conversely, not two coexist.
4. hope can still be expected to comply with our requirements.
5. the following classification of the system board, we hope that you want to request, simply do not affect each other's daily work, the way to deal with the relevant data. Furthermore, we uploaded data are relatively late, relative to the D of the report.
6.1% relative to 99% relative of our overall interest.資料來源： internet