Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起，Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務，或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜，以及了解如何下載你的資料。
1. the subject did shakespeare studied
2. where did shakespeare traveled to after the birth of his twins
3. what outbreak makes the government closed London's theatres
4. what art company did shakespeare join when the theatres reope ned in 1594
- YSLv 71 十年前最愛解答
1. William Shakespeare would have studied Latin and Classics .
Classics means the study of the art, literature and culture of the Ancient Mediterranean countries, in particular Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome. He would have studied the works of Ovid and Cicero .
2. Shakespeare travelled to London after the birth of his twins.
3. A severe outbreak of bubonic plague (black death) made the government close the London theatres.
4. Shakespeare joined The Lord Chamberlain's Men , which was one of the most successful acting troupes in London.