f.2 english gammar...passive

Mr tang:What happened ?

Jim:After lunch, I went back to the classroom.I found that m schoolbag1.________( throw) into the rubbish bin.When I looked inside my bag,I _____(shock).

Mr Tang:What did you see?

Jim:My schoolbag and books3.______(stain) with some ketchup!Also,,my wallet4._____(steal)!

Mr Tang :How much was in your wallet?

Jim It’s about 100 dollars.But my wallet is very expensive.It 5._______(give) by my fried last year on my birthday .Also, I borrowed some books from my friend.They must 6._____ ( return ) by tonight.

Mr tang: Do you think it 7.______(do) by your classmates?

Jim:I think Joe is very suspicious.At round 8 a.m, his friend, Daisy asked me to give Joe my wallet, otherwise , my face would 8.____(slap)! But I said no.So, I think he’s very suspicious.

Mr Tang:Ok! Your case 9._____( transfer) to the disciplinary master soon, and it 10.______( investigate) t

1 個解答

評分
  • 10 年 前
    最佳解答

Mr Tang:What happened ?

Jim:After lunch, I went back to the classroom.I found that m schoolbag 1.was thrown ( throw) into the rubbish bin. When I looked inside my bag, I 2.was shocked(shock).

Mr Tang:What did you see?

Jim:My schoolbag and books 3.were stained(stain) with some ketchup! Also, my wallet 4.was stolen(steal)!

Mr Tang :How much was in your wallet?

Jim:It's about 100 dollars. But my wallet is very expensive. It 5.was given(give) by my fried last year on my birthday. Also, I borrowed some books from my friend. They must 6.be returned( return ) by tonight.

Mr Tang: Do you think it 7.is done(do) by your classmates?

Jim:I think Joe is very suspicious. At round 8 a.m, his friend, Daisy asked me to give Joe my wallet, otherwise, my face would 8.be slapped(slap)! But I said no. So, I think he's very suspicious.

Mr Tang:Ok! Your case 9.will be transferred( transfer) to the disciplinary master soon, and it 10.will being investigated( investigate).

2010-03-27 13:30:08 補充:

求求你呀,如果我冇答錯,揀我畀嘅回答做最佳回答呀,求求你呀!

2010-03-31 21:10:23 補充:

Haha, 題主, what's the meaning ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"?

資料來源: mkhy
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。