- 1 十年前最愛解答
1. defective dynamo cannot generate enough voltage to back charge the battery due to aging (usaully the internal rectifiers breakdown) during running on the road and that it will fully exhaust the remaining battery storage energy to maintain the ignition circuit and auxiliary equipment (e.g. A/C fan, head lights, radio and radiator cooling fan etc.);
2. if the problem was not related to the battery (e.g. the battery voltage upto between 11.6V (poor condition) - 12.4 V (typical) when cold start, it is suspected that the starting motor was totally failure (e.g. you cannot hear flywheel turnning sound but only click sound from superclutch);
3. electronic ignition circuit defective (flywheel sound can hear but can't be started), call your familiar garage for repair; and
4. feul injection system blocked or injection nozzles dirty;
5. driving cam belt broken;
6. combustion chamber cracked;
7. water jacket craked caused coolant seepage into the air duct /combustion chamber; and
8. the vehicle microcontroller failure (e.g. no response for any starting actions).
More possible scenarios may causing the engine can't start but most of
roots are listed above for your consideration.
Hope these can help you to trouble-shooting.