michael jackson

Michael jackson man in the mirror meaning (in english please)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T_T

fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<

1 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

"Man In The Mirror" was co-written by Siedah Garrett and Glen Ballard, and released in MJ's "BAD" album in 1987. This song talks about humanity, and the lyrics are extremely beautiful and touching.

Here below quotes the chorus of the lyrics:

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his way. And no message could have been any clearer. If you wanna make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself, and then make a change"

This song is with a message of asking people to care about poverty and

hunger. The world will become better place if we are willing to make a change. Who is the first one to start to take action. The first one to start is the man in the mirror, it means to start with MYSELF.

Since "Man In The Mirror", many of MJ's later songs talk about humanity, love, caring, environmental protection...., such as Heal The World, Will You Be There, Earth Song, The Lost Children.... And MJ was given a Humanitarian Awards in 1993.

MJ also participated in lots of charity affairs, and had donated over US$300 millions for charity. The Millennium-Issue of the “Guinness Book Of Records” names Michael as

the “Pop Star who supports the most charity organizations, the maximum is 39 organisations.

Man In The Mirror

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUrqFkR7QlI

Youtube thumbnail

(

MJ 並獲頒人權獎)

歌詞: I see the kids in the street, with not enough to eat. Who I

am, to be blind, pretending not to see their needs........... I am starting with

the man in the mirror, I am asking him to change his way, and no message would

have been any clearer. If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look

at yourself, and then make a change

(我看見有些小朋友不夠吃, 我究竟是誰呢, 我的眼是否盲了,

我是否假裝看不見他們的需要................我要由鏡中人開始, 我要說服他改變, 沒有再更加明顯的訊息. 你是否願讓這世界變得美好,

那便望一望你自己, 作一個改變)

如你想多了解 MJ, 請發一個電郵給我, 我可將我制作的MJ CD 免費贈給知音人o

我的電郵地址: areltd@hkbn.net

2010-02-25 00:29:40 補充:

我們是 MJ 歌迷, 自他去世後, 我們非常傷心, 並製作了一只 CD (MP3版本, 長達8小時, 可在電腦播放) 講關於 MJ 悲慘人生的故事及介紹他的歌 (有中文解釋), 由他5歲開始講起, 他如何5歲開始賺錢養家, 如何被控兩次孌童癖案, 如何被人誤解, 直至他去世的一刻,一個全世界被最多人誤解的巨星, 這CD 是免費贈予知音人的o

如有興趣的話, 請發一個 email 給我: areltd@hkbn.net

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。