chem --- expanded polystyrene
1. How to manufacture expanded polystyrene from polystyrene ?
2. Expanded polystyrene made before 1990 would destroy the ozone layer,why?
3. What are the harmful effects caused by the destruction of ozone layer ?
4. Expanded polystyrene made nowadays usually would not bring any harmful effect to the ozone layer , why ?
5. Besides destroying the ozone layer, what are the other problems of using large amount of expanded polystyrene ?
6. Which countries /cities are prohibited from using expanded polystyrene as lunch box?
7. State any new discovery to you.
thank you very much ^^ ~ !!
- 1 十年前最愛解答
1. By using HCFC
2.Because the HCFC will destroy the ozne layer through the photo-induced scission to produce the chorine radical, which catalyzed the conversion of ozone to oxygen.
3. It cannot block the ultraviolet radiation, so it will harm the people.
4. As CFCs is used.
5. causing the global warming.
7. Recycle is very important
- 5 年前
- 1 十年前