Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

Donna 發問於 文學及人文學跳舞 · 1 十年前

Ballet question

hello, i want to ask how can i turn a double en pointe?i have learnt ballet for 6

years already, i can turn double on demi pointe and one en pointe

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

It's the same as piruette on demi-pointe:

I mean if you can do a double on demi, you need to spin with the momentum, except you need to rise quickly from 4th position at the moment of push off onto full pointe.

While turning, you must hold your stomach in, keeping your working leg well turned out with your muscles in your supporting well pulled up, maintain your position of your arms, keep your body taut but not too rigid, try to maintain your imaginary axis running from the top of your head, through your spine leg and toes and into the ground.

Your eyes should be able to spot - try to do it in front of a mirror - use tapes to make a cross on the mirror at the level of your eyes when you are en-pointe, and turn your head a bit faster then your body to spot the cross, so you will also know when and where to stop.

At the finish, your feet should be lowered into 4th position, just like the beginning. So you look strong and decisive and not your body not wobbling.

I hope this helps.

資料來源: Ballet Steps by Anthony Dufort, The Kingswood Press, ISBN 0-434-98136-2
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。