CSL One2free Next G 流動寬頻 ，
睇YOUTUBE 每月有 4G 上限 ?
我問過Smartone, 佢地沒有限制video streaming.
(By fax: 3111 9162) 24 January 2010
Complaint on CSL one2free Next G Mobile Broadband Service
I had service agreement for using one2free Next G mobile broadband (Download speed up to 3.6Mbps) unlimited local usage plan for 24 months starting on 29/07/2009. (Attached)
Although the download speed had never reached the claimed pledge of 3.6Mbps during previous five months’ usage, the speed is acceptable for my daily connection for HTML web browsing and private IP camera monitoring.
However, starting from 22/01/2010 my connection speed was limited to 16Kbps which was even slower than traditional telephone line dial-up connection and this speed practically prevented my usual internet usage as it took over two minute for an ordinary webpage to finish loading.
After enquiring with CSL customer service, I was surprised to know that CSL had applied new fair usage policy (w.e.f. 21/01/2010) as my monthly accumulated data usage had exceeded the newly established allowance of 4 GBytes (Attached).
My formal complaints on CSL mobile broadband service are as follows:
1. It is unreasonable for CSL to apply new service policy on existing customers who are under contract as we have no right to raise objection or discontinue subscription.
2. CSL had deceived me by claiming unlimited local usage. Before I signed the service contract, I had specifically asked CSL sales representatives in Yuen Long branch concerning fair usage policy because I told them that
my main use for internet connection would be video streaming and IP camera monitoring. Their reply was that video viewing e.g. Youtube would be unlimited and only BitTorrent download would be prohibited.
3. Customer Service representative Ms LO was incompetent in handling customer complaint or acting as a media to reflect customer’s requests to CSL management. During my 15 minutes telephone conversation with Ms LO on 22/01/2010 at 1:00PM,
she kept on irritating customers by repeating her predetermined dialogue without actually listening to customer’s request. I had the impression that she merely wanted to get rid of the customer as soon as possible.
My requests for CSL concerning mobile broadband service are as follows:
1. Resume my unlimited connection speed to the previously pledged level, i.e. up to 3.6Mbps as it is a reasonable expectation for me to enjoy such internet service as verbally informed before I signed the service contract.
2. Adjust my usage allowance (if applicable) according to my usage habit in the previous five months, i.e. up to 45 GBytes per months, in order for me to continue my daily internet usage as reasonably expected and verbally informed before I signed the service contract.
3. If the above two requests cannot be satisfied, CSL had breached contract pledge. Therefore, I request termination of such service without penalty w.e.f. 5 February 2010. The prepaid USB connection device will be returned for refund of the remaining prepaid amount.
I will be persistent on this issue as I perceived that my customer right was being unfairly violated. A written reply with solution within one week is anticipated before I further cascade the complaint.
Thank you for your attention.
xxx xxx xxx
(Fax: xxxx xxxx)
c.c. The Consumer Council of Hong Kong, Fax: 2856 3611
Office of the Telecommunications Authority, Fax: 28035110
- 1 十年前最愛解答
本人2010/01/10於尖沙嘴廣東道122-126號中港中心地下1樓CSL門市向職員「何寶馨」小姐以港幣880信用卡購買HP手提電腦及簽署本地無限量 Next G 7.2M寬頻手指。
直至2010/01/23發現經由 Next G 7.2M寬頻手指上網的速度異常緩慢，連接普通YAHOO首頁都需時2-3分鐘的時間，2010/01/25晚間本人撥打電話詢問問題，客服人員表示上網該區並無施工及線路問題，希望本人將Next G 7.2M寬頻手指帶往門市檢查或者更換，隔日本人將Next G 7.2M寬頻手指送至元朗千色店CSL門市檢查，門市職員表示該Next G 7.2M寬頻手指並無損壞，是本人違反CSL訂定的公平使用政策，導至影響上網速度，並表示下個月結數日後才能恢復7.2M的連線要求，現時只能維持在16KBPS。
2010-01-27 19:12:50 補充：
可以到facebook反用ONE2FREE NEXT G流動寬頻
- 1 十年前
我都中咗招，依家睇咗兩套戲就好慢，打電話去佢話合約有寫，每月只有4G上網，呢間公司真係好九，出廣告就話無限上網，原來合約有條不知所講嘅條款，而且合約係無寫明，只係在在合約上有寫呢個條例，詳情要去網址到先至有得睇，我要去投訴佢，如果有朋友都中招就要一齊去投訴One 2 Free喇，大家幫下手