Chi Yu 發問於 文學及人文學歷史 · 1 十年 前

中轉ENG

中轉ENG

三棟屋村由陳氏人士所建,原本居住於福建省汀州府寧化縣,後來有一支搬到去廣東省廣州府新安縣羅芳。到了第十三代,當中的村民陳任盛搬到荃灣居住,曾於大窩口填海開地種田,並興建一座草屋。其長子陳健常其後看中牛牯墩西部一地,發現風水極佳,便在該處立村,稱為三棟屋村。

三棟屋村於1786年建立,本來只有一座三進式的房舍,棟是主樑的意思,三棟屋因此得名。陳氏後人後來先後在三棟屋村的兩旁及後面加建房子,遂逐漸成為今貌。

1970年代,由於香港地鐵荃灣綫的工程,三棟屋村村民放棄原址他遷。1987年,三棟屋村遺址經當時的區域市政局修葺後,改為三棟屋博物館開放讓公眾人士參觀,現由康樂及文化事務署管理。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年 前
    最佳解答

    Sam Tung Uk Village was built by the Chan who originally lived in Fujian Province Tingzhou House Ninghua, then there is a move to the House in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, County Luofang. To the 13th generation, which the villagers moved to Tsuen Wan Chen Ren Sheng live in Tai Wo Hau reclamation was opened to farming and the construction of a thatched cottage. His eldest son was Chen Chang Ngau Kwu fancy a pier to the west and found an excellent feng shui, then there li village, known as the Sam Tung Uk Village.

    Sam Tung Uk Village was established in 1786, originally only a three-style buildings, meaning buildings is the main beam, Sam Tung Uk hence the name. Chen's descendants later worked in three housing estates on both sides and behind the construction of houses, are gradually becoming an appearance today.

    In the 1970s, as Hong Kong MTR Tsuen Wan Line project, Sam Tung Uk Village, he moved the villagers to abandon the site. In 1987, the Sam Tung Uk Village site by the then Regional Council, after repairs to replace Sam Tung Uk Museum open for public visitors are now presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.

    資料來源: ggle
    • 登入以回覆解答
  • 1 十年 前

    Answer:

    Sam Tung Uk Village was built by the Chan who originally lived in Fujian Province Tingzhou House Ninghua, then there is a move to the House in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, County Luofang. To the 13th generation, which the villagers moved to Tsuen Wan Chen Ren Sheng live in Tai Wo Hau reclamation was opened to farming and the construction of a thatched cottage. His eldest son was Chen Chang Ngau Kwu fancy a pier to the west and found an excellent feng shui, then there li village, known as the Sam Tung Uk Village.

    Sam Tung Uk Village was established in 1786, originally only a three-style buildings, meaning buildings is the main beam, Sam Tung Uk hence the name. Chen's descendants later worked in three housing estates on both sides and behind the construction of houses, are gradually becoming an appearance today.

    In the 1970s, as Hong Kong MTR Tsuen Wan Line project, Sam Tung Uk Village, he moved the villagers to abandon the site. In 1987, Sam Tung Uk Village site by the then Regional Council, after repairs to replace Sam Tung Uk Museum open for public visit by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.

    • 登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。