Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

二戰德國坦克問題~

想問二戰德國有沒有用盟軍的坦克(例如雪曼,螢火蟲或類似)

有沒有拿來和蘇軍隻揪?

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

想問二戰德國有沒有用盟軍的坦克(例如雪曼,螢火蟲或類似)

Of course they do.....

I was reading a magazine some years ago and i remember reading one article on a Battle of the bulge vet recountting their story in Belgium

In the article, he mentioned he saw a row of 4 sherman rolling down the hill where their original position was, and those sherman fire at them and any reinforcement before disappearing into the wood. He got close enough to hear those are german crew (speaking inside/outside a tank) mastering a group of sherman and running amok.....

Now, the thing is the Bulge vet did not really remember are they wearing MP uniform which would belong to the pre-battle inflitration mission by English Speaking German wearing US Uniform or what but this is highly likely that this would happen, given this is those "spies" mission..

There are also a lot of German using captured T-34 to fight the russian T-34, i think i did see some photo posted here some while back and you could just fish them out if you wanted

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。