Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

Grammer一問

1. so / so that / beacuse

點用同埋有咩分別?

2. 幾會用到Past participle?

3. in / on / at

點用同埋有咩分別?

4. since / for

點用同埋有咩分別?

5. yet / already

點用同埋有咩分別?

6. Past tense/ Past participle

有咩分別?

答到幾多條都得。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

1. so that/ so VS because. "I'm going round to the library so I can choose a book for my book report." However, if you use "I'm going round to the library so that I can pick a choose for my book report", "I'm going round to the library because I can choose a book for my book report." they are also correct. In this case, they mean the same thing --> I'm going round to the library for the fact that I can choose a book for my book report and I will do so. <-- this sentence sounds very cumbersome and complicated, because two individual independent clauses are linked together poorly. However, the question/statement before this sentence would be different. i.e.

A: "Why aren't you heading for home directly after school today?"

B: "I'm going round to the library so/ so that I can choose a book for my book report." <--Question is focused on why B isn't heading for home directly after school today.

A:"Why are you going round to the library?"

B: I'm going round to the library because I can choose a book for my book report." <-- Question is focused on why B chose to go round to the library.

If the first sentence isn't seen, than so/so that/because mean the same thing in the answer. But you would use them differently depending on the focus of the question.

so VS so that.

"I'm so tired" DOES NOT = "I'm so that tired"

"So that are you free?" DOES NOT equal "So are you free?"

"I slept early last night so that I could wake up earlier this morning." = "I slept early last night so I could wake up earlier this morning."

From this you can see that "so" has many different meanings. one of them is as an adjective - "super" "very" "I'm so (very) tired"

"So that are you free" is WRONG GRAMMAR. This sentence structure doesn't exist. Remember that. B: Can you go out with me on Saturday? A: I don't have class on Saturday... A: So are you you free? Using Chinglish, "So" here means the Cantonese "Gum hai ng hai jik hai nei duk han ar?"

2008-10-19 02:15:39 補充:

Same situation for so and so that.

The question focus is different.

2008-10-19 02:15:54 補充:

A: How could you manage to wake up earlier this morning? <--focus on waking up earlier

B "I slept earlier last night so that I could wake up earlier this morning.

2008-10-19 02:16:03 補充:

A: Why did you sleep earlier last night? <-- focus on sleeping earlier

B: "I slept earlier last night so I could wake up earlier this morning."

資料來源: myself, myself, myself, myself
  • 1 十年前

1. 所以/所以/因為

2.PRESENT PERFECT,PAST PERFECT TENSE

3.READ UR PREPO BOOK .

IN裡面

ON上面

AT一個PT

4.RELATED TO PRESENT PERFECT TENSE