promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

Check the grammer(High-lighted what you had corrected)

A fortuitous encounter

'Why the smoke disappeared? Is it magic?' I yelled and though.

That was the most unbelievable problem I had met. Lackily I got the answer by my own. What had happened?What was the problem I had met? Do you want to know? Read on!

Last summer holiday,I visiting the London to study abroad,That was because it was the metropolis of the Great Britain. I had many user-friendly facilities, many delicious food and many amicable English. London was the best place for me to improve my English, wasn't it?

I also knew that. the best way to improve my Endlish was to read more books, so I visited a bookstore to buy books. It was an outdated and unattactive bookstore, but it had many rare and affortable books! The number of the books made me dazed. Finally, I bought the Harry Potter 7 because I wanted to know the ending of Harry Potter!

'You Will get a special experience,'the old owner of the store murmured.

'But how special ?'I asked.

'Goodbye,'the owner answered unfriendly.

'Goodbye?Goodbye,' I replied restless.

How special of the book? The old owner didn't answer me at last. When I took the train to Livepool for the football matches , I just thinking of this problem.

1 個解答

評分
  • Baggio
    Lv 7
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

A fortuitous encounter

'Why the smoke disappeared? Was it magic?' I yelled and thought.

That was the most unbelievable problem I had ever met. Luckily I got the answer by my own. What had happened? What was the problem I had met? Do you want to know? Read on!

Last summer holiday, I went to (no the) London to study abroad (no . That was) because it was the metropolis of (no the, you only use the on The United Kingdom) Great Britain . I had many user-friendly facilities, many delicious food and many amicable English people surrounding me. London was the best place for me to improve my English, wasn't it?

I also knew that the best way to improve my English was to read more books, so I visited a bookstore to buy books. It was an outdated and unattractive bookstore, but it had many rare and inexpensive books! The number of the books made me dazed. Finally, I bought the Harry Potter 7 because I wanted to know the ending of Harry Potter series (when you say ending of Harry Potter you are talking Harry Potter himself)!

'You will get a special experience.' the old owner of the store murmured.

'But how special?' I asked.

'Goodbye!' the owner answered unfriendly.

'Goodbye? Goodbye!' I replied restlessly.

How special was the book? The old owner didn't answer me eventually. When I took the train to Liverpool for the football matches, I kept thinking of this question.

資料來源: Myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。