H.heva 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

英文作文! secial pictures 中翻英! 15點 快..

我們小學暑假搞的露營時,沿途拍的風景照。為什麼它對我有特別的義意呢?因為老師搞了一個拍照的比賽,結果我在比賽中我是第8名,雖然沒有拿到什麼獎狀,但是這是我第一次參加拍照比賽,這對我來說而是一個好消息,我竟然在10名以內,已經很不可思議了!這對我來說是很有意義的,而且它紀念了我們在這短短的日子裡我和同學們的成長和他們共度小學時期的最後相處的一刻。這張照片記載了小學老師對我的教誨。當我每次看這照影時,它就會勾起我和小學同學的生活點滴,所以我一直把這照影好好保存。

*(如果唔夠150字,唔該各位先生女士幫幫忙幫我搭夠字數!!小女感激不盡..)

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

We engage in the primary summer camp, as the scenery along the shoot. Why is it I have a special meaning intended it »because the teacher engage in a photo of the competition, the results in my game I am the first eight, although not get any awards, but this is the first time I participate in the photo competition, which I, but a good news, I was in less than 10, has been very unbelievable! This is very meaningful to me, and we commemorate it in a short period of time in which I and students have grown up And they ride out the primary period with the last moment. This photo documented elementary school teacher for my teaching. When every time I look at this imaging, it will let me think about my primary school students and the Cars, so I have this video as well preserved.

2009-02-15 14:16:03 補充:

easy la

資料來源: me=]我睇應該夠150字掛...
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。