係how are you?
- ?Lv 61 十年 前最佳解答
1. When do you usually get up? Ans : I usually get up at 7:00.
2. What time do you have breakfast? Ans : I have breakfast at seven o'clock.
3. When do you leave home for school/work? Ans : I usually leave home at 8:00.
4. Do you watch television very often? Ans : I sometimes watch it in the evening.
5. What time do you go to bed? Ans : I go to bed about eleven o'clock.
6. How's the weather in Hong Kong?
7. What's the weather like in New York?
8. It's a lovely day today. It's a fine day .
9. It's wet and cloudy. It's extremely hot and muggy.It's another hot day today.
10. It looks like a wonderful day. The sun's shining .
11. The rain's pouring down. It's raining cats and dogs.
12. The wind is getting stronger . The temperature will drop below zero there.
13. It's snowing lightly . It's stopped raining. It'll clear up soon.
14. Is there a lot of snow in your country?
15. I hope it'll rain tonight.
16. Do you have any idea about this project? No, I have no idea .
17. I think Mary is the most beautiful girl in the class.
18. David looks so young. I found he was a little overweight.
19. Do you think Ken and Mary are going to get married? I don't know. Don't you see them together all the time?
20. Hi Peter, do you know Jack Li? No, I don't think I know him. You don't know Jack Li? He's a very famous man . He's from China.
- 1 十年 前
How is it going?
How to do this?
I'm very sorry!
Are you alright?
You are so great!