CP 發問於 政治及管治法律及道德 · 1 十年前

Study Law in the UK?

if i study law in UK universuty and after i have graduated, do i need to go through any exams or get any licenses in order to be a lawyer in HK?

1 個解答

  • 1 十年前

    Overseas lawyer's examination if you passed the professional qualification examination in UK OR you just complete the LLB in University and come back to Hong Kong to entry into the program, called PCLL. Afterwards, you can either go to Solicitors' firm to enter into a Trainee Solicitor's 2 years contract or go to Chamber (Barristers' firm) to enter into a one year pupil contract. After expiration of such respective contract, you can be a practising solicitor or barrister. If you want any further information, you can go to Law Society's Web Site or HKU's Wed site for a detailed look.

    資料來源: Only my knowledge