Calvin 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

pls translate to engilsh

想轉換工作環境 - 公司倒閉 - 沒有機會發展

更新:

I just want to translate short word

1.) 想轉換工作環境

2.) 公司倒閉

3.) 沒有機會發展

And don't combine all in one, sorry I no clearly to mention of my request..........

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

Although you tell the truth to your potential employers, most of the HR officer will not consider your application, not your experience or ability. It is wording of your application letter.

If you worked in a company for a period of time, the interviewer pressume you knew the co. operation quite well. Moreover, there is always gossiping about the compnay, people, mmovie star etc. They will not believe that you did not know nothing, the firm went to bankruptcy or closed.

Hence, I advise you rephrase the reason, do not write about company bankruptcy, cause you need is a chance to show them your ability, not your company bankrupted.

I work [company name] for [numeric] years, I learnt [admin / HR / account / front-line / management] and these working experience enhanced my working abilities. I am delighted to work with them but the management decided to relocate the head office in [PRC / Singapore etc] and they decided to close the Hong Kong business...

Additionally, I want to share with you that the sequence of the Chinese sentences is inaccurate.

If the comapny went into bankruptcy, you must find a new job; not looking a new chance, change the working environment.

On the other hand, you look for a new job cause your existing working enviornment not provide any oppurtunity. It does not affect you if there is any financial problem in that company.

If you insist in telling the truth, you should say

The firm went into bankruptcy, hence, I have to look for new job

OR

I would like to change the working environment cause the firm went into bankruptcy.

Hope this help.

One of the employee

2008-02-28 07:53:54 補充:

1) I would like to change the working environment

2) The firm / company went into bankruptcy

3) No oppurtunities

資料來源: me
  • 1 十年前

1.) 想轉換工作環境=want to change the working environment

2.) 公司倒閉=bankrupt company

3.) 沒有機會發展=no better prospect

• 1 十年前

I would like to change the working environment, under the circumstance of the bankrupt company, there is no opportunity for me at all.

譯就咁譯la.

不過我覺得中文都有d怪,

公司倒閉,咁梗係冇機會發展架,

想轉換工作環境,應該係冇得揀,一定要轉喎.....

(可能我唔係好識講野,態度好似有問題,不過冇惡意,只係奇怪,如有得罪,敬請原諒)

資料來源: experience of english
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。