homan 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

[十分緊急]麻煩各位大大幫幫我譯了這段文字吧!!!!!(part2)

可惜熱刺的高層太過急功近利,他們並沒有足夠的時間給祖爾去制定新戰術,而是不斷給壓力他,要他盡快交出好成績。試問這樣又怎能令球隊走出困境,結果亦導致了今日的局面,球會決定辭退祖爾,而熱刺至今亦沒有反彈的跡象,我認為這是雙輸的局面。

我覺得如果熱刺高層再不改變他們急功近利的想法,熱刺是不會有機會有實力去和英超四強競爭的。現在只希望新來的領隊不要步祖爾的後麈,而是可以領導熱刺走出困境,取得好成績吧!

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

It's a pity that Spurs is on the senior level and too eager for quick success , they do not have enough time to make new tactics for grandfathers, but is giving the pressure to him constantly , want him to hand over the good result as soon as possible. May well ask how to make the team extricate oneself from a plight , the result has also caused the situation of today , the ball will determine to dismiss grandfathers, but the sign that Spurs has not rebounded so far, I think this is one pair of situations of failing.

I think that if Spurs is on the senior level do not change their idea eager for quick success , Spurs will not have an opportunity to compete with the top four of England Premier League strongly. Only hope now that the new leader does not need Zhu behind the step grandfather, but can lead Spurs to extricate oneself from a plight , let's make good achievements!

• 5 年前

鴻博娛樂 http://www.hbbet.net

財神娛樂 http://www.cs777.net

富貴娛樂 http://www.fk888.net

24小時不打烊, 多種遊戲任你玩

• 1 十年前

Unfortunately hot the key figures stabbed too nasty achievement near benefit, they have no enough time to draw up new military tactics for Zu Er, but give continuously pressure he, he hands over good result as soon as possible.Try to ask so how can come out a dilemma the ball team again, the result also causes the situation of today, the club decision dismisses Zu Er, and hot stabbed and also don't sprung up to now of evidence, I think this to is a pair of situation for losing.

I feel if the heat stabs key figures again don't change them nasty achievement the viewpoint of the near benefit, heat's stabbing is will not have the chance have strength go to and English super four strong competitions.Only hope now the newly arrived leader of a group doesn't tread the back Zhu of Zu Er, but can lead heat to stab to come out a dilemma, obtaining good result!

• 1 十年前

What a pity the hot thorn high-level too crosses is eager for quick success and immediate gain, they fully time you has not formulated the new tactic for the ancestor, but gives the pressure unceasingly him, wants him to hand over the result as soon as possible.Asked how like this can go out the team the difficult position, the result also causes today aspect, the ball to be able to decide resigned the ancestor you, but the hot thorn also does not have the resilience sign until now, I thought this is an aspect which double lost.

I thought if the hot thorn high-level does not change the idea again which they are eager for quick success and immediate gain, the hot thorn cannot have the opportunity to have the strength to go with the English ultra four strong competitions.Now only hoped comes newly the group leader does not want a step ancestor you after zhu, but is may get the heat conduction thorn to go out the difficult position, obtains the result!

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。