中文and英文...

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

英文出了~

from向達倫的blog

DEMON APOCALYPSE!!!!

Yes, it can finally be revealed -- the title of book 6 is DEMON APOCALPYSE!!!! With as bold and ambitious a title as that, you need a pretty strong story to match, but I don't think this little monstrous baby is going to disappoint too many of you! I had a ball launching it at Bath. I travelled there on Friday and had a nice meal with some of my publishers and fellow authors Nick Butterworth, Louise Rennison and Rob Scotton. On Saturday I rose bright and early and went to the Forum, where I did an interview with radio show Go4it, then met the winners of the Bath competition. We didn't have a huge amount of time together, but I answered as many questions as I could before I was whisked away. Then I did my event, chaired by Damian Kelleher. I read extracts from book 5 and book 6, took some questions from the audience, then did the big reveal -- there were lots of excited gasps and a massive round of applause when the gruesome cover (it's one of my favourites!!) and title were revealed!!! I rounded things off with a reading from the book I was working on earlier this year (I'm keeping it a secret on this blog, in order to heighten the impact when I read the extract out live at events), then signed for 3 hours -- busy busy!!!! After that I went to see Eoin Colfer give a talk -- he was brilliant. Then I went to see Rob Scotton -- it was fun sitting in on an event for little children -- I got to baaaa loudly like a sheep, and some of the kids stared at me as if I was mad!!! Then I went to see Neil Gaiman, which was as neat a way to round off the day as any!!! I drove on to Bournemouth with my publicist Emma, then did a signing at Waterstones this morning -- was in the chair for 3 hours!!! This looks like it's going to be a manic tour, so I'm not sure how often I'll get to update my blog over the next week -- so don't panic if I'm a bit on the quiet side! In the meantime, Book 6 goes on general sale on October 1st in the UK and Ireland, so I guess all that remains to be said is, "I hope you enjoy the APOCALYPSE!!!!!"

中譯:

惡魔啟示

封面 - http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tnbN6ENsL....

英文維基的介紹- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonata_Book_6

中文版如果按照之前五集的出書進度,

應該最遲會在1月就可以看~^^

(說不定在十二月尾也可以看,因為之前以為變身狼在七月才可以看,怎料台灣六月尾就出了)

ps.香港很大機會較遲才有書(月中)

• 4 年前

我是陳瑩月使用金善美我瘦了9.1

金善美我覺的很不錯,我自己吃了快10瓶了..講真的達到瘦身效果是非常理想的!!我自己本身163cm.53kg不是個胖女生.但我想瘦回原本的47.48公斤就好了..結果呢..卻掉了7公斤.然後還有停滯期還給我便秘.全都改善了..只能說金善美效果真的很好,至今2個月了都還不復胖啦.依我每天的飲食和作息是早晚各吃一顆.就餐前半小時吃.它算有效的吸附食物的油脂.不會囤積在體內.所以能維持我目前的體重.

我使用中常與他們的line客服專員保持聯絡,每七天都會教我怎麼調整使用,這是目前市面上唯有這麼做的廠商,效果真的很理想很好,推薦給所有想要減重的網友喔!

官網上有詳細的訊息

請搜尋金善美

專人的LINE:peiyu10084

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。