Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

cchaubb 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

chinese cinderella book report 有20points架!!

我想要chinese cinderella 既book report呀!!

係adeline yen mah個本呀!!

要多過200字架!!係F.2-3 level

好急呀!!唔該各位!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 最愛解答

Book Title : 《Chinese Cinderella》

Author : Adeline Yen Mah

Publisher : Penguin Books Ltd.

No. of pages:292

Chinese Cinderella is Adeline Yen Mah's autobiography in which, like the fairy-tale, her childhood was ruled by a cruel stepmother. "Fifth Younger Sister" or "Wu Mei," as Yen Mah was called, is only an infant when her father remarries after her mother's death. As the youngest of her five siblings, Wu Mei suffers the worst at the hands of her stepmother Niang. Her father even forgets the spelling of her name when filling out her school enrollment record.

This is a moving story of a girl's journey into adulthood. The style of writing is simple yet beautiful and I am sure you will enjoy the story as much as I did .The story explores love, forgiveness, the strength of human character and the power of education. The story is also a portrait of twentieth-century China with many Chinese proverbs scattered throughout the text. Yen Mah also discusses 'the wisdom and magic' of the Chinese language. The book consists of photographs, historical notes on the state of Chinese society and politics during Yen Mah's childhood, and the legend of the original Chinese Cinderella.

My favourite character is Chinese Cinderella - Adeline Yen Mah .In her loneliness, Wu Mei turns to books for company:

"I was alone with my beloved books. What bliss!….. what happiness! What comfort!"

It is only when she wins an international play-writing contest that her father finally takes notice and grants her wish to attend college in England. Despite her parent's heartbreaking neglect, she eventually becomes a doctor and realizes her dream of being a writer.

以上既都係比你做reference~

一定夠200字!

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。