eg.the sun like fire.
eg.the room is as dark as a cave.
- 1 十年前最愛解答
the sun like fire is itself grammatically incorrect.
1. the sun is like a red fireball.
2. playing rugby is never like playing volleyball
3. the key is like a magic sword that opens the door
4. the sleepy girl looks like a panda
5. the radio is like a music jukebox.
6. the room is as cold as a freezer
7. the man is as tall as a giraffe
8. the polar bear is as white as the snow
9. the elderly is walking as slow as a turtle
10. the painting is as colourful as the rainbow.資料來源： myself
- 1 十年前
he is as fat as a pig.
he is as foolish as a pig.
it is as hard as a diamond.
she is as pretty as ms hong kong.