Alice's adventures in wonderland [必須英文]help me please

1.Which character would you choose to be your companion if you wanted to go for an adventure in Africa? why?(80words)

2.If you could change the ending of the story ,how would you change it?(80words)

2 個解答

評分
  • Eve
    Lv 7
    1 十年 前
    最佳解答

sUMMARY

Some on first, not not carefully liked the Li silk then falling the cavern . But the gate is like this small, loves the Li silk the big body is cannot crowd. Suddenly saw a small table, the above was having a small jar, wrote "has been drinking me", thereupon, liked the Li silk on drinking the jar water. Had not thought that, liked the Li silk unexpectedly reducing The gate is a big forest, likes the Li silk seeing the rabbit process in the big forest, liked the Li silk going with him. The rabbit has entered the garden , king, the empress is playing the cricket, likes the Li silk interrupting, brings to empress's attention, the result is issued an order by the empress to have to chop her head, liked the Li silk fear and has cried, the original manuscript small body has also grown up many, all for has crushed the court...

1. I will choose Alice of course. First, Alice is a funny character and will be easy to be friends with. She is a very mature child with flexible body that can fear many harmful animals and Africa. Second, Alice is not fear of anyone, including the Queen. She now has experience wondering around the world. She is brave and mature enough to take care of those who travel with her.

2. I think that death punishment is too horrible for people nowadays. I will make Alice speak well like a lawyer and talk with the government officials in country. She is able to fight with all the people using her speech to imprress all. At the end, the emperor and emperess invite her for dinner in the palace and she shares all of her experiences of wondering around the world.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol

A girl named Alice is bored while on a picnic with her older sister, who is reading aloud. Alice takes interest in a passing white rabbit that is dressed in a waistcoat and muttering "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" She follows the rabbit down a rabbit hole, then finds herself falling down into a dreamlike world. As she continues to try to follow the rabbit, she has several adventures. She grows to gigantic size and then shrinks to a fraction of her original height, meets a group of small animals swimming in a sea of her own (previously shed) tears, and gets trapped in the rabbit's house when she enlarges herself again. After meeting the Duchess, she carries away a baby which changes into a pig, then meets the Cheshire cat, which disappears, leaving only its smile behind. She joins the Mad Hatter and the March Hare at a never-ending tea party, goes to the seashore and meets a Gryphon and a Mock Turtle, and finally attends the trial of the Knave of Hearts, who has been accused of stealing tarts. Just as Alice defies the Queen of Hearts, the dream ends and Alice wakes up at the picnic with her sister.

http://www.the-office.com/bedtime-story/classics-a...

Alice的介紹

http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Alice_%28Al ice%27s_Adventures_i n_Wonderland%29

Alice is a fictional character in the books Alice 's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking-Glass, which were written by Charles Dodgson under the pen name Lewis Carroll.

• happy
    Lv 7
    1 十年 前

我都無睇過果本書@@@要character wor~,~

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。