Can I teach in Hong Kong with a Foreign teacher license?

1) Without a Hong Kong I.D, what kind of process do I need to go thru to qualify?


2) How do I know what schools have postions for teachers to apply?

2 個解答

  • 1 十年前

    The general rule is the school intends to employ you has to apply to the immigration department for your stay and the labour department for your work permit. Subject they grant you the visa and working permit, then you can teach for that school only.

    Should you try to teach in another school, that school has to proceed the same procedure and to obtain approval.

  • 1 十年前