想讀hi dip，報HKU Space，得唔得ｇａ？
- scLv 71 十年前最愛解答
For application of HKU SPACE:
3-year Higher Diploma Programmes
Year 1 ^
Three passes in the HKCEE * plus Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the HKCEE, or equivalent; or
Five passes in the HKCEE* including Grade E or above in pre 2007 HKCEE for Chinese Language and English Language, or equivalent; or
Completed Project Yi Jin with satisfactory results.
For the Professional Diploma in Architectural Studies programme, applicants are also required to have a pass in HKCEE Mathematics.
^ For the Higher Diploma in Accounting and Higher Diploma in Financial Information Management (Double Award) programme, applicants are required to meet the entrance requirements of the 2-year Higher Diploma Programmes. Applicants should preferably have good passes in accounting, bookkeeping, statistics and / or computer studies in other public examinations.
*Students who have successfully completed a quality-assured Applied Learning Course will be recognised as comparable to a HKCEE subject pass (up to a maximum of two subjects), other than Chinese Language and English Language.
2-year Higher Diploma Programmes
Five passes in the HKCEE (including English and Chinese) and a pass in one AL subject or two AS subjects in the HKALE, or equivalent; or
A recognised Pre-Associate Degree; or
A recognised post-secondary certificate or diploma.
For the Higher Diploma in Pharmacy (Chinese Medicines) programme, applicants are required to have studied Chemistry in secondary school.
Higher Diploma Programmes (2 or 3-year full-time)
Higher Diploma Programmes (2-year full-time)
(For Secondary 7 graduates)
Application can be submitted:
1. in person to any of the following HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres
2. by mail to the College's Admissions Office:
2/F, Causeway Centre, 28 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
3. during admission seminars or walk-in admission days to be held at Admiralty
Learning Centre and Kowloon East Campus
4. via online application system
1) Applicants may apply for both the Associate Degree and the Higher Diploma programmes by submitting two individual application forms, which will be handled separately. The fee for handling each application is HK$200. If an applicant receives the offer of a place on both the Associate Degree and the Higher Diploma programmes, he /she can only enroll for one.
2) Applicants may select a maximum of two programmes and indicate the preference on the application form. .
3) Applicants taking the HKCEE or HKALE examinations in 2007 are advised to submit their applications now. Upon the release of HKCEE or HKALE results, they should submit their results in person to the College's Admissions Office: Unit 2/F, Causeway Centre, 28 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Applicants should complete the application form and send it send it by post to HKU SPACE Community College, 2/F, Causeway Centre, 28 Harbour Road, Wanchai, HK or submit in person to any of the following HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres together with
An application fee of HK$200
Copy of HKID Card or passport
Copy of academic transcript(s), certificate(s) and examination results.
If the application form is sent by post, a crossed cheque or cashier order made payable to "HKU SPACE" should be enclosed. Please do not enclose cash.