complete the second sentence
complete the second sentence(in each pair),using the word given,so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence.you must use the word the in bold.
6.My advise to you is to change your job,but I'm not you .(would)
7.Her handwriting becomes worse as she writes more quickly.(faster)
8.Making myself understood was extremely difficult.(make)
9.She hadn't expected to meet unpleasant people like that in the country .(such)
- 1 十年 前最佳解答
6. If (I were you, I would change ) my job.
7. The (faster she writes, the worses her handwriting) becomes.
8. It (makes me extremely difficult to understand).
9. She (hadn't expected to meet such unpleasant people in the )country.
- 1 十年 前
6. If I were you, I would change my job.
7. The faster she writes, the worse her handwriting becomes.
8. It makes me difficult to understand.
9. She hadn't expected to meet unpleasant people as such in the country.資料來源： myself