Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起，Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務，或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜，以及了解如何下載你的資料。
A Trip to Stanley Market
(1) When was your trip?
(2) How was the weather?
(3) Who went there with you?
(4) How did you go there?
(5) Why were you there?
(6) What did you do there?
(7) Did anything special happen?
(8) How did you feel?
(9) What have you learnt from the trip?
- miu hingLv 41 十年前最愛解答
(1) Next week
(2) During the summer the days are very hot.
(3) My friend
(4) I take the MTR to Chai Wan Station and catch green minibus 16M which will also take you to the Stanley Market.
(5) It is because Stanley has been a fishing village since before the British came to Hong Kong. The busy market has always attracted people but now you don’t go there to buy fish, but to get T-shirts other tourist things.
(6) I like most places in Hong Kong which were once fishing village Stanley celebrates the once a year Dragon Boat Festival, with boat races in the sea.