Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

妙手仁心 III

Who is the singer of "No Matter" in the series 妙手仁心 III? Can you give me the lyrics?

Thx for your help.

1 個解答

評分
  • K
    Lv 7
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

歌手的名字是 Angel.

但不知她是誰, 而且那首歌似乎沒有出過碟, 所以也很難搜尋得到歌詞, 只是在某留言版找到部分的歌詞如下:

回覆: 妙手仁心

我起tvb.com見到有人咁寫

song name: No Matter

composed by TVB staff and sung by Angel, never released, you can request TVB to release this song. This song is owned by TVB.

我估都係無望架喇..TVB.COM果度好多人開左TOPIC話搵都搵唔到

可能真係無出街都唔定

歌詞再搵到多少少..

doesn't matter where you are going

don't u know i am still waiting here for you and pray for you

in the sunny day, sun will light your day

in the windy day, wind will leave you away

i have to say, you are my treasure moment, never gonna walk away,in the rainny day, rain will share my tear,in the storming day

我都放棄左LO....

2007-06-20 19:49:19 補充:

對不起, 原來已有人答了類似的題目, 已有完整的歌詞:Doesn't matter whom you are withDoesn't matter where you are goingDon't you know I'm still waiting here for youAnd pray for you

2007-06-20 19:49:41 補充:

In the sunny days, Sun will light your dayIn the windy days, when will we go away?I have to say, you're my treasure momentsNever gonna walk away

2007-06-20 19:50:02 補充:

In the rainy days, rains will share my tearsIn the stormy days, storms will steal my painJust go your way and leave things all behindSpread your wings and fly away

2007-06-20 19:50:14 補充:

I'm pretending your mineI'm wishing you'll be fineThe moments we share never dieYou've made a difference to my life

2007-06-20 19:50:41 補充:

http://hk.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=700610...

2007-07-02 10:00:48 補充:

thanks

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。