Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名
匿名 發問於 教育及參考書高等教育 (大學或以上) · 1 十年前

美國印第安立大學(布明頓學院)同美國博立頓中學 (15 points)

聽果個主任講話用4 years就可以拎到個degree

仲等同係usa讀左大學一樣

而且只要ce 6 科pass就可能報讀

唔使讀中六中七, 可以唔洗哂左2years 既時間

聽下去好attractive

請問lee個degree係唔係香港政府所認可?

課程是否在全世界認可?

係唔係可以讀完再讀香港既大學?

d stuff 話hk gov 係認可,但有人話係唔認可.

咁應該信邊個?

可唔可以俾多d意見我呀.

我唔想俾人呃=-=

thankyou very much~!!!

更新:

d人話讀lee個仲好過去讀IVE、展翅、毅進、副學士?

係唔係真架?

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

well actually i cannot give you an answer because it's your choice and what i can give you is only some advice...

personnally i am a from hong kong and i am now studying in australia at the moment

to ensure your future there is serval steps you would like to consider:

1. what subject are you really interested in?

you have to really know what are you really intrested in before you make any decision to study anywhere (even in hong kong) before you choose it

2. is that college (university) famous enough for the future employer to employ you?

basically there are no any formal form or list to list out all the "agreed course" in any university and college, there'r only famous ones or the unfamiliar ones. to ensure your future is good enough, you would like to know for example, if you want to do businese administration, is that university good at bus. admin. ? do people know about that university in that industry?

questions above is a way to understandwhat you are doing and individual research about these informations is needed.

if the staff told you this course in agreed by the hong kong government, you can really assume that this is true since the agent owe you fiduciary duty to tell you the fact that they know and if they are lying, you could potentially sue them or the agency company for any loss you incurred under the common law

personnaly i went to sydney to study my accounting degree for 4 years after my CE in 2004 and i still have 1 year to go before i get my bachelor of accounting

at my case, i asked myself 1. what subject am i intrested in? and 2. is this university famous in this industry? and eventually answer came out is i like accounting and my university is good at accounting, commerce and businese administration. so i choose up this path and i am happy with my decision.

i hope this could help you man...

and by the way

p.s. the reason i answer this in english is only because if you cannot understand what i am saying you really should not attempt to study aboard, it was really differcult to not know the language before you know your academic

• 1 十年前

我都有聽過有關的講座,

只係這個degree係唔會被香港政府所認可,

但係因為這大學係美國認可的,

你可以去香港學術評審局來認定你的學歷,

咁樣政府就會認可了,聽講要俾約$150

圖片參考:http://www.hkcaa.edu.hk/TC/images/images/whole6_02...

http://www.hkcaa.edu.hk/TC/First.htm

讀完這個degree可以直接入香港year2,

讀完就係雙學位,

而且快的話香港的學位會俾同年的早一年畢業

我聽到都覺得好吸引,

但最重要係你喜唔喜歡商業同心理學,

如果唔喜歡就唔好選了

我覺得點都比IVE、展翅、毅進、副學士好~!

資料來源: 今天聽的講座+自己意見
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。