- 1 十年前最愛解答
We can reduce our pressure or stress in many ways. For example, when we feel stressed, we can listen to some music or we can watch TV to relax. Also, we can read some jokes and make ourselves laugh to reduce our pressure. When we are feeling really very very stressed, we can simpily take a deep breathe, this way is always mentioned but it is really work !
1. Listen to soothing, relaxing music that provides the space you need to pause, reflect and regenerate.
2. Stop living your life according to the beliefs, opinions and prejudgments of others. Its your life, not theirs.
3. Create dependable friendships with people who can be counted on to support your effort to change, learn and grow.
4. Focus on the present. The past cannot be changed. The future hasn't arrived yet. That leaves you with now. Now is the time to create the future you desire.
5.Don't forget to take short breaks throughout your workday.
6.Take the time to exercise regularly. Exercise is a good stress-buster.
- 1 十年前
2007-06-10 00:01:19 補充：資料來源： Yahoo
- 1 十年前
There are several ways :-
1. To talk it over with your friends and family. You'll feel more relieved everytime you tell your problems to others.
2. To do exercise regularly. You can even reduce stress by playing Tai Chi, learning Yoga or just walking slowing in the parks.
3. To read some books that can help you ease your mind.
4. If all the above don't work, you'll have to see a doctor and let him analyse your problems, perhaps he will prescribe you some tranquillizer.