Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務,而 Yahoo 知識+ 網站現已轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

my favourite cartoon character

作一篇my favourite cartoon character(winnie the pooh)中1程度

更新:

同埋"多啦a夢"

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

Which cartoon character do I like the most?Although there are many cartoon character , My favorite cartoon character is Winnie the Pooh.

My first times saw Winnie the Pooh's cartoon when I was five years old.I felt very boring that day so I turn on the television to see cartoons.It was broadcasting Winnie the Pooh's cartoon then.When I saw Winnie the Pooh,I love it very much.

Winnie the Pooh has a pair of small eyes , a big round nose, a smiley mouth , two little ears and a big fat tummy.He always were a red T-shirt but no trousers.His favorite food is honey . He is very kind so all the animals in the Hundred of Acre Wood . His height is twenty-two inch. His birthday is August 21 of nineteen twenty-one. His pet phrase is "Think,think,think...".He like to race throw branch and to explore.

Winnie the Pooh's best friend is Piglet. Piglet's height is about ten inch.He always were a pink stripes shirt. He always went to explore with Winnie the Pooh.Now I twelve years old already . I still like him. Do you like this cartoon character?

• 6 年前

/

• 1 十年前

My favourite cartoon character is Winnie Pooh.Pooh has a pair of little ears,small eyes, a round face and a very big and round tummy.He always wears a short,red T- shirt.Although he is a bear,he unlikes most bears.He doesn't eat meat and he only drink honeys.

Besides,he can talk and he is a yellow bear.He is generous and helpful.When his friends get into troubles,he will help them.

He is always joyful and optimistic.

要中文就講喇~

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。