Wilson 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

請翻譯啦, thanks , urgent

根據你的詢問, 廠房回覆, " 生產鋁通的厚度沒有一定的準則架 " 但只可以做到 +/- 0.1mm

更新:

呢個我個客既 mail, 

kindly advise Material Thickness Tolerence allowed for Aluminium Extrusions to be supplied " By Industry Standard ". Also, advise what Standard Practise Comformance " Our Factory " has in the supply of the said Aluminium Extrusions eg ISO etc.

7 個解答

評分
  • chifai
    Lv 6
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

But according to yours inquiry, the workshop reply, thickness certain criterion which the “production aluminum passes has not put up” only to be possible to achieve +/- 0.1mm

資料來源: me
  • 1 十年前

according to your requirement, the factory relied that they couldn't produce a fixiable scale of thickness of aluminum, they can only do the range +/- 0.1mm.

• 1 十年前

根據你的詢問, 廠房回覆, " 生產鋁通的厚度沒有一定的準則架 " 但只可以做到 +/- 0.1mm

You asked, plant response "Production of aluminum thickness of the links are no fixed criteria for planes" can be done only + /-0.1mm

資料來源: google translate
  • 1 十年前

According to yours inquiry, the workshop replied, " Theproduction aluminum passes the thickness uncertain criterion puts up" But only may achieve +/- 0.1mm

• 你覺得這個解答怎樣?你可以登入投選解答。
  • Siutoe
    Lv 6
    1 十年前

Regarding your enquiry, here's the reply from the production house, "There is no standard size for the thicknesses of the aluminium columns during production". There will be a deviation of 0.1mm.

希望幫到你。

資料來源: myself
  • 1 十年前

As per your inquiry, the factory advised that "it is no standard thickness of aluminum tube in the production", however, it can be made in +/- 0.1mm diversity only.

• 1 十年前

According to your inquiry, reply factory building ," certain criterion shelf thickness it is which produce coherent in aluminium " but accomplish only + /- 0.1mm

資料來源: me
還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。