Jackie 發問於 旅遊其他 - 目的地 · 1 十年前

way to USA

other than by air, is there any other way I can go to USA from Hong Kong, such as by ship..........

please tell me the way and website

or what is the cheapest way to go to USA (legal one)

I already have the US visa


2 個解答

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 十年前

    sorry it's no way to go by a ship. cos it's really 2 far. n the cost wil be 天文數字. usually now, those sightseeing cruise...... seldom depart fr HK beside those 'cheap 1' like 雙魚星號. so the only way is to fly there.......

    if low season, actually airtix not so expensive. it wil be like abt $5000 for direct flight to some main cities such as LA, San Fransico or Chicago.

  • 1 十年前

    row a boat