sara chan 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年 前

proofreading f2

First, you should talk to your girlfriend about how you feel. You oughtn't just keep it to

yourself. If I am you, I would tell her that, although you enjoy being with her, you also

want to spend time with your friends. You should (to) (唔要to)also introduce your

girlfriend to your friends so that you can all spend time together. For example, you could organise a activity such as a barbecue so that both friends and your girlfriend can join in.

請幫忙,感謝感謝!!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年 前
    最佳解答

First, you should talk to your girlfriend about how you feel. You oughtn't just keep it to yourself.

If I WERE (因為係小可能型, 要用過去式were) you, I would tell her that, although you enjoy being with her, you also want to spend time with your friends.

You should (to) (唔要to)also introduce your girlfriend to your friends so that you can all spend time together.

For example, you CAN (唔使用could) organise aN (應該用an) activity such as a barbecue so that both friends and your girlfriend can join (in) <-- 唔使in, 就咁join已經夠.

• 1 十年 前

First, you should talk to your girlfriend about how you feel. You oughtn't just keep it with

yourself. If I were you, I would have told her that, although you enjoyed being with her, you also

wanted to spend time with your friends. You should also introduce your

girlfriend to your friends so that you can all spend time together. For example, you can organise an activity such as barbecue so that both your friends and your girlfriend can join it.

資料來源: me =]
  • 1 十年 前

First, you should talk to your girlfriend about how you feel. You oughtn't just keep it to

yourself. If I were you, I 'll tell her that, although you enjoy being with her and also

want to spend time with your friends. You should introduce your girlfriend to your friends so that you can spend all the time together. For example, you could organise a activity such as a barbecue so that both friends and your girlfriend can join in.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。