What are the procedures and requirements of a private company to transfer the shares to another shareholder??
- 1 十年前最愛解答
1. Hold board meeting to approve the transfer of share, and prepare board minutes.
2. Prepare Instrument of transfer (IT), Bought and Sold Notes (B&S Notes) to be signed by the transferor and transferee.
3. File the signed IT and B&S Notes to the IRD for stamping.
4. Cancel the original share certificate, and issue a new share certificate to the new shareholder.
5. Update the register of members of the company.
Before doing the above things, you have to check the M&A of the company to see whether there's any transfer requirements, and also, make sure if there's any Declaration of Trust issued before.資料來源： my experience