Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起,Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務,或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜,以及了解如何下載你的資料。

匿名
匿名 發問於 教育及參考書其他 - 教育 · 1 十年前

english questions.......

我有幾條問題唔識...please help me....

1.Which activity do your parents want you to do the most?How do you feel about it?

2.If you were being forced by your parents to do something you do not want to do,what would you do?

3.How can parents stay calm when communicating with their children?

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 十年前
    最愛解答

1. my parents hope I can do more cycling and hiking and they think that these activities can help me to be stronger and more patient. I really enjoy to do more exercise and I will go with them sometimes.

2. If my parents force me to do something I do not want to, I will tell me the reason why I am reluctant to do so and I think they will finially understand me.

3. I think parents should keep their children alone if they begins angry and back to discussion after cooling down. Besides, parents should listen to their children more and ask some friends opinion on teaching children. Reading more books can also teach parents how to stay calm too.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。