- ?Lv 71 十年前最愛解答
In order to reduce the greenhouse effect, we must try to reduce the amount of greenhouse gases that we put into the atmosphere.
Here are some ways which EVERYONE of us can help:
1. Learn more about greenhouse effect and climate change.
2. Talk with our family and friends about greenhouse effect and climate change.
3. Carpooling : For example, four people can ride together in one car instead of driving four cars to work.
4. Save Electricity : turning off lights, the television, and the computer when we are through with them
5. Save energy by sometimes taking the bus, riding a bike, or walking.
6. Plant Trees : Trees absorb carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas, from the air.
7. Use less paper : for example , write/print on both sides of the paper,
8. Avoid using paper plates or other disposable products.
9. Buy less: for example, clothes/furnitures can be reused for many years.
10.Don't waste food:
11. When we buy, Buy Cool Stuff : buy products that don't use as much energy. Some products – like certain cars, are made specially to save energy.
12. ENERGY STAR
Many things, like refrigerators and TVs, have special labels on them. The label says "Energy" and has a picture of a star. Products with the ENERGY STAR label are made to save energy. Buying products with ENERGY STAR labels will help reduce greenhouse effect.
13. Recycle : Recycle cans, bottles, plastic bags, and newspapers. When we recycle, we send less trash to the landfill and we help save natural resources, like trees, oil, and elements such as aluminum.
14. Buy recyclable products instead of non-recyclable ones.
Recyclable products are usually made out of things that already have been used. It usually takes less energy to make recycled products than to make new ones. The less energy we use, the better.
2007-04-16 11:03:13 補充：
use less plastic bags,
- 1 十年前
Plant more tree.
Avoid using too much papers which came from the logs.
Imposes a heavy logging tax.
Ban the factories from producing toxic air.
Close down all incinerators
Force every vehicles (esp. lorries) to use LPG (liquidize petroleum gas)
Not open that much air-conditioner
Turn the cement pavement into grassland
Take full precaution of the hill fire in Autumn
All buildings should be seperated by at least one small garden