MN 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

請大家幫手翻譯英文,謝謝!

我睇唔明你條皮帶的厚度及闊度,你可以寫給我嗎?真的不好意思!另外,貨期須要1個月!

10 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

I look askance well bright your thickness and width of a belt, can you write to me? True and uneasy! Other,goods period must months!

• 1 十年前

I look askance well bright your thickness and width of a belt, can you write to me? True and uneasy! In addition,goods period must months!

• 1 十年前

I am sorry I can hardly understand the length and the width of your belt. Could you write and send them to me? Sorry to say that it will take a month's time for delivery.

• 1 十年前

I look askance well bright your thickness and width of a belt, can you write to me? True and uneasy! Other,goods period must months!

I am sorry.I don't understand the thickness and width of your belt,can you write to me?Also,the the date of delivery need 1 month.

I am sorry, I do not understand the belt thickness and width, can you kindly write it? And, the order will take one month.

I could hardly see the thickness and width of your leather belt, would you please write it to me? Pardon for the incovenience caused, the delivery period is within a month.

I am not clear the leather belt thickness and the width, you may write for me? Really embarrassed! Moreover, the goods time needs for a month!

I don't understand how long or how wide is your belt. Could you please write it for me? I am really sorry to bother you! On the other hand, the good's period is one month!

I look am not bright your strip leather belt thickness and the width, you may write for me? Really embarrassed! Moreover, the goods time must take for 1 month!

I can not understand your belt data of thick & width, could you please write it down for me. I am so sorry about it. And also, the goods term is require one month.

I have to apologize for not able to find the width and thickness from your belt, will you please write/send me the information? By the way, it will take about one month for delivery.

I look askance well bright your thickness and width of a belt, can you write to me? True and uneasy! Other,goods period must month such as every one!

其中一個答案都可以!!!

希望可以幫到你!!!

參考資料: dr.eye 譯典通

^^

• 你覺得這個解答怎樣?你可以登入投選解答。
  • 1 十年前

I have to apologize for not able to find the width and thickness from your belt, will you please write/send me the information? By the way, it will take about one month for delivery.

• Merena
    Lv 6
    1 十年前

I can not understand your belt data of thick & width, could you please write it down for me. I am so sorry about it. And also, the goods term is require one month.

• 1 十年前

I look am not bright your strip leather belt thickness and the width, you may write for me? Really embarrassed! Moreover, the goods time must take for 1 month!

• carol
    Lv 5
    1 十年前

I am not clear the leather belt thickness and the width, you may write for me? Really embarrassed! Moreover, the goods time needs for a month!

• 1 十年前

I could hardly see the thickness and width of your leather belt, would you please write it to me? Pardon for the incovenience caused, the delivery period is within a month.

• kitty
    Lv 7
    1 十年前

I am sorry, I do not understand the belt thickness and width, can you kindly write it? And, the order will take one month.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。