Yahoo 知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東岸時間) 停止服務。從 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東岸時間) 起，Yahoo 知識+ 網站將轉為僅限瀏覽模式。其他 Yahoo 資產或服務，或你的 Yahoo 帳戶將不會有任何變更。你可以在此服務中心網頁進一步了解 Yahoo 知識+ 停止服務的事宜，以及了解如何下載你的資料。
急問 About McDonald???
想問下佢個SWOT~~Competitive Advantage~~market position~~driving forces~~porter's 5 forces 係咩????
- ?Lv 61 十年前最愛解答
1. renowned worldwide brand, established player in fast food
2. large company with lots of shops, has economy of scale
3. good localization in certain countries like China
1. in many regions there are many other main competitors, such as Burger King, Jack-in-the Box, Wendy's and so on.
2. nowadays customers are much more health-conscious, and McDonald is complained on this issue.
1. Still many opportunities in the developing countries, fast food's characteristic of tasty and convenience fits those markets.
1. the worldwide trend on healthy-eating will eventually reduce the customer base
MacDonald's positioning strategy = 4S (Standardisation, Simplification, Specialization, etc)
Standardization = meaning their food, services, furniture, decorations are standardized.
Simplification = meaning that the company tries to simplify their operation procedures and management.
Specialization = meaning that the company tries to specialize their food according to local people's preference.
Consumer Segment: children, working class, vegetarians, elderlies and low-income groups.
Product Segment: Happy Meal ---> Children, elderlies
Lunch Set and Morning Breakfast Set ---> Working Class
Salads ---> Vegetarians
2. External Environment that may affect MacDonald's present & furture:
Increased Education --->People concern more healthy diets --> reduce consumption on junk food & fast food.
Fewer Children in HK ---> Aging of population in HK intensify --> fewer demand towards MacDonald's.
- 1 十年前
SWOT analysis is a tool for auditing an organization and its environment. It is the first stage of planning and helps marketers to focus on key issues. SWOT stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Strengths and weaknesses are internal factors. Opportunities and threats are external factors.