- SunnetChanLv 61 十年前最愛解答
個人欣賞諸葛亮 ,他有齊現代管理學對Effective Leader的要求。
According to Path-Goal Theor y of leadship, leaders can motivate their followers to achieve group and organizational goals and the kinds of behaviors leaders can engage in to motivate followers.
1. Effective leaders motivate their followers to achieve group and organizational goals.
2. Effective leaders make sure that they have control over outcomes their subordinates desire.
3. Effective leaders reward subordinates for performing at a high level or achieving their work goals by giving them desired outcomes.
4. Effective leaders raise their subordinates’ beliefs about their ability to achieve their work goals and perform at a high level.
5. In determining how to treat their subordinates and what behaviors to engage in, effective leaders take into account their subordinates’ characteristics and the type of work they do.資料來源： My Experience