dfg g 發問於 社會及文化語言 · 1 十年前

請把這句中文翻譯成英文!!

雖然現在對同性戀者存在偏見的情況大有改善,但我的假設是大部分人依然對同性戀者存在偏見, 依然用歧視的眼光去看他們.

(加長or多幾句更好)

4 個解答

評分
  • 匿名
    1 十年前
    最愛解答

Although the discrimination against the homosexual is obviously enhanced, my hypothesize is that the majority still have discrimination against homosexual and use prejudiced vision to look them because many people still can not accept the homosexual. For example, when they discuss the topic about homosexual , their eyes always show a message that they feel it disgusting and unacceptable.

• Commenter avatar登入以回覆解答
  • 1 十年前

Though the prejudge against the homosexual community is much less widespread than before, I assume that the community is still biased and discriminated by the majority of the society.

• 1 十年前

Although the discrimination against the homosexual is obviously enhanced, my hypothesize is that the majority still have discrimination against homosexual and use prejudiced vision to look them because many people still can not accept the homosexual. For example, when they discuss the topic about homosexual , their eyes always show a message that they feel it disgusting and unacceptable.

之後我+d

we cannot use the disgusting to see them

資料來源: 一d係我 一d係book
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 十年前

Although the situation had improved bias against homosexuals. But my assumption is that most people are still prejudiced against homosexuals, they still use discriminatory perspective.

還有問題嗎?立即提問即可得到解答。