communism capitatism tradition megalopolis absolutely glorious dramatic boundaries skyscraper comcrete communting
仲有 statistics 點解
- MayLv 71 十年前最愛解答
1. a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.
2. (often cap.) a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.
3. (cap.) the principles and practices of the Communist party.
1. a numbering or assessing by the head.
2. a poll tax.
3. a fee or payment of a uniform amount for each person.
1. the handing down of statements, beliefs, legends, customs, information, etc., from generation to generation, esp. by word of mouth or by practice: a story that has come down to us by popular tradition.
2. a continuing pattern of culture beliefs or practices.
3. a customary or characteristic method or manner: The winner took a victory lap in the usual track tradition.
1. a very large city.
2. an urban region, esp. one consisting of several large cities and suburbs that adjoin each other.
1. without exception; completely; wholly; entirely: You are absolutely right.
2. positively; certainly.
3. (used emphatically to express complete agreement or unqualified assent): Do you think it will work? Absolutely!
1. delightful; wonderful; completely enjoyable: to have a glorious time at the circus.
2. conferring glory: a glorious victory.
3. full of glory; entitled to great renown: England is glorious in her poetry.
1. of or pertaining to the drama.
2. employing the form or manner of the drama.
3. characteristic of or appropriate to the drama, esp. in involving conflict or contrast; vivid; moving: dramatic colors; a dramatic speech.
- n., pl. -ries.
1. something that indicates bounds or limits; a limiting or bounding line.
2. Also called frontier. Math. the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.
1. a relatively tall building of many stories, esp. one for office or commercial use.
2. Archit. a building of exceptional height completely supported by a framework, as of girders, from which the walls are suspended, as opposed to a building supported by load-bearing walls.
1. constituting an actual thing or instance; real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
2. an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
1. to change (a prison sentence or other penalty) to a less severe one: The death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.
2. to exchange for another or for something else; give and take reciprocally; interchange.
3. to travel regularly over some distance, as from a suburb into a city and back: He commutes to work by train.
4. an act or instance of commuting.
1. (used with a sing. v.) the science that deals with the collection, classification, analysis, and interpretation of numerical facts or data, and that, by use of mathematical theories of probability, imposes order and regularity on aggregates of more or less disparate elements.
2. (used with a pl. v.) the numerical facts or data themselves.
2007-05-10 13:42:21 補充：
It's my pleasure.
- 1 十年前
communism:Definition: a form of socialism that abolishes private ownership
Definition: a political theory favoring collectivism in a classless society
tradition:Definition: an inherited pattern of thought or action
Definition: a specific practice of long standing
megalopolis:Definition: a very large urban complex (usually involving several cities and towns)
absolutely:used to emphasize that sth is completely true
glorious:(formal) deserving or bringing great fame and success
dramatic:(of a change, an event, etc.) sudden, very great and often surprising
boundaries:a real or imagined line that marks the limits or edges of sth and separates it from other things or places; a dividing line
skyscraper:Definition: a very tall building with many storeys
capitatism,comcrete, communting查唔到,但都希望help到你 ^ ^